Manage your super
Managing your super through MemberAccess is easy and convenient.
Secure member portal – MemberAccess
With NESS Super managing your super is easy. We make it easy to manage your super online. MemberAccess gives you round-the-clock access to your account information.
You can use MemberAccess to:
- check your account balance
- view your contribution history
- consolidate your super into NESS Super
- update your personal details such as your address and email address
- advise your tax file number
- switch investment options
- update your nominated beneficiaries
- register to receive e-statements and newsletters via email.
New to MemberAccess?
You can register online to start using MemberAccess.
You will need your member number handy as this is also your MemberAccess username. You’ll find your member number on your member statement, the record of membership attached to your Welcome letter and your membership card. You can change your password once you’ve logged in.
If you still need help, you can call the Contact Centre on 1800 022 067.
Combine Your Super
Locate and combine all your super into your one account.
Forms & Guides
Download forms and guides to help you manage your super.
Get in contact with our in-house Financial Planner
Contact Us Today
Our Member Services team will answer your questions about super