We’re here to help you with all your super needs.
Our member service team can help you with any questions you may have about your super.
We value your feedback
If you have an enquiry or feedback you’d like to share with us simply complete and submit the form below.
National Relay Service (NRS)
If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, we use the National Relay Service (NRS) to make it easier for you.
Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS)
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) is an interpreting service provided by the Department of Home Affairs for people who do not speak English.
Call: 131 450
Concerns and complaints
If our service or product quality does not meet your expectations, please let us know. NESS Super’s complaint handling process aims to ensure all your concerns are addressed promptly and fairly.
How to lodge a complaint
- Call us on 1800 022 067 (within Australia) or +61 2 9199 7191 (outside Australia), Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm (AEST/AEDT); or
- email us at email@example.com ; or
- post a letter to: NESS Super Locked Bag 20 Parramatta NSW 2124; or
- Complete the feedback form.
We will investigate your concerns as soon as possible and respond within the following timeframes:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours of receipt or as soon as practicable.
- Investigate and respond to your concerns within 45 days after receiving your complaint.
- If the complaint is in respect of a death benefit distribution, within 90 days (following the expiry of the 28 day objection period)
- If for any reason the above timelines cannot be met, we will let you know the reasons for the delay within the specified period.
You can contact us at any stage for an update on the progress of your complaint.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction or if we don’t deal with your complaint within the specified timeframes, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
AFCA is the dispute resolution scheme for financial service, they consider complaints about superannuation. AFCA is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee that is governed by a Board of Directors, which includes equal numbers of industry and consumer representatives. AFCA’s Chief Ombudsman is responsible for the management of the organisation. AFCA’s contact details are:
1800 931 678 (free call within Australia)
9:00am – 5:00pm AEST/AEDT Monday to Friday
Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001