• EmployerAccess

    Manage super online -
    easily and securely.

    • Make contributions
    • Manage employee information
    • Send notifications
    • Export reports
  • Not yet a NESS Super employer?

    To use EmployerAccess you first need to become a NESS Super employer.

    Become a NESS Super employer by clicking on the button below.

    Join NESS Super
  • Already a NESS Super
    employer but new to

    If you’re already a NESS Super employer but haven’t registered for EmployerAccess click on the button below to register.

    Register for
  • Already registered for

    If you’re a NESS Super employer and you are already registered for EmployerAccess login here.

    Login to

I’m changing jobs

When your work status changes, you need to think about your super

I’ve got a new job but do not want to lose my insurance cover in NESS Super

You can stay with NESS Super, no matter what type of work you’ll be doing in your new role. As long as you have sufficient money in your account to pay premiums and administration fees, your insurance cover with NESS Super will continue. The amount of Death and TPD insurance cover will vary according to your age.

I’ve got a new job but want my new Employer to contribute to NESS Super

Just tell your new employer that you want to stay with NESS Super. Simply complete a Super Choice form  and give it to your employer.

I’m going to be self-employed

If you start working for yourself, NESS Super cannot accept contributions from you on a pre-tax basis. You can, however, still keep your accumulated super with NESS Super. As long as there is sufficient money in your account to pay premiums and administration fees, your insurance cover with NESS Super will continue.

I’ve been made redundant

If you are made redundant and receive a termination payment, you might want to consider getting financial advice. There is a lot to think about when this happens, including tax, social security entitlements, insurance and superannuation.

If you become redundant after reaching your preservation age, you may be able to access your super.

I’m suffering severe financial hardship

If you are suffering financial hardship, you may be able to apply to the NESS Super Trustee to access your superannuation. However, the maximum amount you can access is $10,000 a year and you need to satisfy conditions set out by the government before the Trustee can release your benefit (for example, you have received Commonwealth benefits for 26 continuous weeks but are still unable to meet immediate living expenses). For more information go to the Department of Human Services website.