The unfortunate reality is that many people don’t save enough in addition to their employer contributions, to enjoy a comfortable retirement. As well, many people don’t have adequate insurance cover to protect themselves and their family in the event of sickness, accident or death.
Having recently received your 2011 Member Statement (see the sample below), it is the ideal time to review your super and insurance cover and consider giving them a boost.
It’s easy. Just go online by clicking the link below and then the Super Calculator “CLICK HERE” link to help you calculate your super and retirement needs.
> Go to the Super Calculator
Alternatively, just call us on 1800 022 067 so we can help you with:
- topping up your contributions (salary sacrifice or after-tax)
- taking advantage of the Government co-contribution
- rolling over your other super funds to NESS and tracking down any lost super
- transferring your insurance from another fund
- increasing any current insurance covers.
What about super for your spouse? With a NESS Spouse account, you keep it all in the family and it enables your spouse to share in the benefits of being a member of your super fund, such as:
- insurance cover at group rates
- low fees
- investment choice
- making contributions and combining amounts from other funds.
Again, please call us on 1800 022 067 to find out more about a NESS account for your spouse.
Remember, it’s up to you to make sure you’re making the most of your NESS super and insurance!